Re: [OM] (OM) Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Computers
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:00:58 +1300

I value all the stuff you guys are posting; when the dust settles,
if ever it does, I will trawl through all your contributions and decide
on a strategy for me.

I'm very impressed on how disciplined some of
you are.

Mixing topics - I grew up with geese and like them; but we
never ate their eggs; I admire Tina's courage.

And Chris's wifi
experiences; with respect, I wonder at anybody relying on free - or any
- wifi. Having had to rely on purchased wifi at the holiday camp I
stayed at for my son's wedding, at $5 per day - and I had to use the
detested MSIE to log on and pay, or nothing was possible. I use cable
wherever possible.

Brian