Re: [OM] What did YOU do for dinner tonight?

Subject: Re: [OM] What did YOU do for dinner tonight?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 17:04:05 -0500
I haven't done it yet but in an hour or so I hope to head over to
Woody's River Roo Pub & Grill for dinner and maybe some music.  Never
been there but we won a $10 gift certificate in a drawing yesterday.
There's grouper on the menu which sounds good to me right now.  The $10
should be good for a couple of beers.  Maybe we can even sit outside
there by the river.  The weather is delightful today... clear sky, light
breeze, 83F and 43% relative humidity. It should be cooling off a bit
very soon, especially by the water.
<https://www.google.com/maps/@27.533487,-82.5089697,16z?hl=en>

Chuck Norcutt