Re: [OM] (OT) New Grandfather

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) New Grandfather
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:06:58 -0800
On 3/2/2014 2:25 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Well, I’m now a certified grandparent. Baby Norah born March 1, 2014, 1:49
> a.m. 8 pounds. Healthy lungs. <g>

"Those of you who are grandparents know how it feels. I could never have
imagined it before. Being there when she was
born was like being hit by happy lightning. "

OH YEAH!! I'm so happy for all of you!

Just wait 'til she's almost 15, built like a proverbial something, and brings
home a boyfriend (which will seem like
it's been about 8 weeks since birth). My son is scared to death. He'd be even
more scared if he know what his mother and
I were up to when she was not much older. I don't think I'll enlighten him, as
he was not an immediate result. :-)

> No images of mom because she wanted to make herself a wee bit more
> presentable, and I think she would have clobbered me if she’d seen me
> pointing my phone at her.

Didn't stop me. They're slower right after delivery. ;-)

> All these done with iPhone. Facebook friends can check my page for family
> portrait. Done by Joan, I might add, after I had to leave to return to Round
> Pond. Harumph! <g>
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Certified Grandfather

What % Neanderthal is Norah?