Re: [OM] (OT) New Grandfather

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) New Grandfather
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 19:42:51 -0500
> Just wait 'til she's almost 15, built like a proverbial something, and brings
> home a boyfriend (which will seem like
> it's been about 8 weeks since birth). My son is scared to death. He'd be even
> more scared if he know what his mother and
> I were up to when she was not much older. I don’t think I'll enlighten him,
> as he was not an immediate result. :-)

When she’s 15, I’ll be 80, and probably in The Home. They won’t tell me about
her rebellious antics, and on her infrequent visits to her demented
grandfather, out of respect and a deep and abiding love for Grampi that those
who are aware of her activities will be at a loss to explain, she will be a
beacon of light cutting through the inky blackness of old age and dementia. <g>

> Didn't stop me. They're slower right after delivery. ;-)

Not Shiva. She can wither with a look. <wink>

> What % Neanderthal is Norah?

That’s yet to be determined. Mitochondrial DNA passes through the mother, and
Shiva is 1) Persian, and 2) hasn’t swabbed her cheeks for National Geographic.
We will, of course, find out by and by.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal