[OM] (OT) OS 10.9.2

Subject: [OM] (OT) OS 10.9.2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 19:53:03 -0500
Returning home today I went into the office to fling a few new pics of the
granddaughter around, and got caught up in updating computer from 10.9.1 to
10.9.2. Clicked on update, and when it was finished, my NEC Multisync PA271W
seemed to have achieved a new resolution. Things are bigger, but not grainy or
distorted. In system preferences, the boxes tell me that resolution is “best
for display”, and if I click the button for Scaled, it tells me resolution is
1920x1080.

Went online and see that there have been a number of secondary monitor issues
with 10.9.2, but no one seems to have my problem precisely. Wondered if any of
you with big-ass screens attached to iMacs or MacBook Pros have updated, and if
so, if you’ve had this issue.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal