Re: [OM] Any advice on filters?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any advice on filters?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 11:49:37 +0000
I’ve taken a couple of shots with my new Kood Cir-Pol and the results of a very
brief test are here:

I’m a little puzzled at why there should be faint colour banding.  It looks as
if I am displaying colour with too few bits available, but the bands seem to be
oriented at 90deg to the line to the sun (which is about 45deg to the right of
the shot).  But why should there be colour banding at all, and is the fault of
the polariser or the sensor?

Chris