Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 09:50:37 -0500
But I will insist that, by definition, it is necessarily true.  One can
certainly make bootable copies that are not clones (and it's good to
know that Reflect permits shrinking or taking less than all partitions..
which is something I mentioned) but it's not a clone in my book.

And thanks for the tip on the SSD driver.  I'm not sure I'd have thought
of that.

Chuck Norcutt