Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Alicante murals and Brussels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Alicante murals and Brussels
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 14:35:59 -0600
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I was in Brussels most of last week, so I continued to explore the city
> with my camera in between meetings. I also visited an old friend in the
> countryside. Before going there, I documented some more wall art in
> Alicante. In a way, wall art is my favourite type of painting; certainly it
> is the most democratic one. It's all here, including also a nice Carrefour
> señorita at the end:

> And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Love the guard dog - you know he's just operating in stealth mode, right?

The reflections in the side of the building are very nice as well.

Love your friend and her cat.  That thing's huge, and looks like our
Chandy.  Do you know if that's a Ragdoll?  They look Persian/Siamese, but
are serious amounts of cat.

The girl on skates is a fun photo as well.

Nicely done, as usual.

----
Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie