Re: [OM] IMG: Al Khazna

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Al Khazna
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:14:11 -0600
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> My favorite part of Petra is the first glimpse you get of the Treasury
> through the massive red rocks:

> I included a figure for scale but may go back and try to work on the
> extreme sunlight and dark shadows that are inevitable there.  I took 42
> photos of this view with a few different lenses so I have some to play
> with!!

What a spectacular view... I was hoping that there was a little more detail
in that bright sunlight part that you could bring out.  Otherwise, the
little bits of rock that do show look kind of distracting to me.

The figure definitely does help add a sense of how huge that is...

Nice work, Tina.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie