Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 21:14:14 +0000 (UTC)
Chuck......have been too busy to answer till now, but I have Cokin P filters
linear & circular w/adapters.  I can take identical photos with each tomorrow
or thursday with the E-M1......what lens length & f-stop?

----- Original Message -----From: Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera Discussion
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 16:59:13 -0000 (UTC)Subject:
Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?

Does no one have the equipment to take up the challenge? If you don't have one
to fit the AF digital lens maybe you could try an adapted OM lens with linear
polarizer.

I have the E-M5 with me, the OM Zuiko 50/3.5 and appropriate adapter but I
don't have the linear 49mm polarizer with me.

Chuck Norcutt

On 3/3/2014 3:44 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:> B+W refers to linear polarisers as
'Top' polarisers. They should be cheaper - so I'm most interested in the answer
to this one.> Andrew Fildes> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> www.soultheft.com>>
Author/Publisher:> The SLR Compendium:> revised edition ->
http://blur.by/19Hb8or> The TLR Compendium> http://blur.by/1eDpqN7>>>> On
04/03/2014, at 1:49 AM, Chris Trask wrote:>>>>> Now I underestand. I had seen
no photographic difference between linear and circular polirisers, so I
dismissed them.>--