Re: [OM] IMG: Petra Camel

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Petra Camel
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:33:13 -0800
On 3/4/2014 8:28 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> I was there twice.  Once in 1991 when I was waiting to get a visa to Iraq
> and once in 2005 with a group.  The first time I walked.  The second time I
> rode a horse.  I much preferred walking!!
>
> Thanks, Ken.  Hoping Moose can solve it!

Hmmm, I didn't think it was bad as it was. This may go overboard for some eyes,
but you gotta admit it separates!
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/PetraCamel.htm>

I now see, of course, a few sloppy spots, but good enough as illustration.
Quite a lovely job could be done on the
original.  It could be done more lightly, should one wish to. :-)

Caravan Moose