Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:03:52 -0500
Thanks.  I don't know that focal length or aperture are important but
they might be.  Maybe a set with wide, normal and tele lenses at large,
medium and small openings.  Hmmm.  That's already 9 shots from each
filter.  Just do whatever you feel up to.

Note:  There should be no effect whatsoever on focus or metering.  The
unknown was whether the linear polarizer would somehow defeat or
interfere with the anti-aliasing filter.  If it does I don't know what
to expect and can't tell you what to look for.

Chuck Norcutt