Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 10:30:20 -0500
Thanks for that.  I seem to recall (dangerous for me) that the Fuji
sensor has a non-Bayer pattern to pseudo-randomize the pixel layout such
that it's not susceptible to aliasing.  I'll have to re-read the X-Pro1
article on DPReview to verify that but don't have time at the moment.
Gotta go.

Chuck Norcutt