Re: [OM] The Photography Show Birmingham.

Subject: Re: [OM] The Photography Show Birmingham.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 14:42:36 -0800
On 3/4/2014 4:28 PM, JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
> Hi all,
>            On Saturday ...
>
> On the Kowa stand.
>   I had  a chance to attach a prototype 8.5mm f2.8 Kowa manual focus /
> aperture lens to my E-M5. This lens is due to sell in the UK in three months
> or so.

I'm not sure I 'get' this one. The Z.D 9-18 is only a stop slower at 9 mm, an
excellent, light lens, with 10-18 mm as a
bonus. Given normal manufacturing tolerances, the half mm difference, isn't.

A 6-7 mm rectilinear lens would be more useful, I think. Small and light,
please. :-)

>   Back to the story of the Olympus lens.

I'm glad this worked out!

S.W.A. Moose