Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 19:19:53 -0500 (EST)
Eugene Atget seemed to get reasonable results without the use of a
polarizer.  You, Mr. Moose, have a polarizer named for you.  For the
uninformed,
"Moose's Filter" combines a polarizer and an 81A warming filter.  Bill "Moose
Confused" Barber

In a message dated 3/5/2014 6:12:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,