Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirrorless - circular or linear polarizer?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 16:53:02 -0800
On 3/5/2014 4:19 PM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Eugene Atget seemed to get reasonable results without the use of a
> polarizer.  You, Mr. Moose, have a polarizer named for you.  For the
> uninformed,
> "Moose's Filter" combines a polarizer and an 81A warming filter.

Yup, not my cuppa, though. The originator, and other member of the Moose clan,
lives and works in the Rockies.

As I've said before, a warming filter at altitude is the  case other than
polarizer for seeing through reflective
surfaces where the effect cannot be created in post.

Better to over correct, which may be corrected (carry and use that WB card or
device), than under correct.

> Bill "Moose Confused" Barber

Join the club. :-)

Over Under Moose