Re: [OM] Art buy

Subject: Re: [OM] Art buy
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 21:07:32 -0800
On 3/6/2014 2:58 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> It was one of those moments of weakness. Rare that I can actually pull
> it off, but I'm so glad I did.

Congrats! I buy the occasional non photograph piece of art (or kitsch). Makes a
nice break/counterpoint.

> So, I now have a new original painting to hang somewhere in the house.
> We'll have to negotiate just where. It's 16x20" and has all sorts of
> thing like flower and spices in it. He mixed spices into the paint to
> get the colors. I'm not sure about the longevity, but I think it will
> do fine.

I don't believe any of mine have spices in them. :-)

Unless you got a signed release of all rights, don't take a pic of where it is
hung and post it. You'd be in violation
of the Millennium Copyright Act.

Copied Right Moose