Re: [OM] Peso- axes and other

Subject: Re: [OM] Peso- axes and other
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 10:47:02 -0800
I like that slasher Brian. Looks like a UK type tool and that pattern is
not locally available AFAIK. Mostly Scandinavian influenced tools here.
Probably have to go to Victoria to find one. I'm going to print a
picture and give it to my Dad to duplicate. He restores old tools and is
pretty good with a welder. Maybe mate a froe blade to a handle socket.

re: timber cruisers. The old breed has pretty much retired. I was pretty
good at it working from aerial photos and similar area harvest data.

Mike