Re: [OM] Sunrise, Bamburgh, Northumberland

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunrise, Bamburgh, Northumberland
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 16:08:36 +0000
Thanks, Bob.  It's been pretty busy: up at around 0500, finish at around 1800,
with tea/coffee and packed lunch in the field, as it were.

For anyone in the UK, I'd recommend the lady who gives the workshop, Sarah
Howard of imageseen.co.uk.  She is doing workshops all over the UK and a couple
overseas.  But now I have to work out how to persuade Julia to let me do
another one . . .

Chris