Re: [OM] OT now as usual (IMG: Welcome to Jordan!)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT now as usual (IMG: Welcome to Jordan!)
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:37:23 -0700
>   One country's "Liberal" is another country's "Conservative".
Yeah, Canadian Liberals are like Eisenhower Republicans... as long as
Harper keeps under his "sheeps' clothing". Time frame matters too. These
days US (Clinton) Democrats are a little to the right of Eisenhower
Republicans, even Nixon Republicans. They even have a fair amount in
common with ...dare I say... Reagan Republicans despite his adoration by
the Tea Party. Of course the TP folks don't need to read history. They
have Fox "News".
> (paraphrased only slightly) "I won, you didn't, so you'll do what I say", ...
That's what Shrub said. No paraphrase needed.

> The point I'm trying to make is that he's the equivalent of a Tea Party
> Republican--only on the other side...
Who we talking about here? See first comment above.

Mike