Re: [OM] (OT) OS 10.9.2

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) OS 10.9.2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:51:52 -0400
Yeah, but it worked perfectly at the correct resolution until I upgraded to
10.9.2. I don’t know what in the operating system might have caused it not to
work anymore, but whatever it was, it’s fixed. I just wish I’d known about that
P cable when I originally got Thunderbolt.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal