Re: [OM] I'm starting to hate winter more and more

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm starting to hate winter more and more
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:42:32 -0700
> The nice depth of field tipped me off that it was likely taken with a 4/3
> camera.
Thanks for the comment. You really have to work the background to avoid
bokeh blunders with m4:3. Both w/ EM5. First with 12-50 macro mode on an
overcast day. Head in the dirt to avoid busy background. I went back the
next day in the sun but very windy. This time with the Sigma 105mm on
adapter. Cranked up the ISO to get fast enough for the wind. f8 to blur
out the water but enough dof to get the entire bloom in focus. (see exif)

Going out today to see what's blooming.

Mike