Re: [OM] DX 14-54 on MFT

Subject: Re: [OM] DX 14-54 on MFT
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:47:17 -0700
On 3/12/2014 12:23 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> I consider the E-M1 to be superior enough to the E-M5 that I certainly
> would upgrade.

How could you?

1. You don't have an E-M5.

2. You don't buy new, current cameras. ;-)

You may imagine that you would upgrade, were the world a different place and
the Moon made of green cheese. :-)

I thought of you when reading Mike J's Camera of Lust post on TOP:
<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2014/03/camera-of-lust.html>

"I seem to always have to have a Camera-of-Lust (CoL). It is apparently a
requirement of my brain to have a fetish
object to desire, aspire to, and perseverate about at any given time. It is a
neverending parade of idealized cameras,
one giving way to the next."

I didn't mention it at the time, as I took a few days off the list and almost
completely off the computer for my birthday.

Another Day Moose