Re: [OM] I'm starting to hate winter more and more

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm starting to hate winter more and more
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:41:03 +0000
Dean -

I think it would just require the right size snowshoes. Big ones have
pretty excellent flotationŠ   understandable that XC skis wouldn't work in
powder. They really don't work well in anything but tracked and groomed
trails. For backcountry skiing, the wider XC skis do ok, but still, it's
slow going, snowshoes are better for traversing like that I think.

Ed