Re: [OM] (OM) A miniature Zuikoholic meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) A miniature Zuikoholic meeting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:53:48 -0700
On 3/14/2014 11:00 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Nada Bob wrote:
>> Nothing here. Nada.
>>
>> Toward the end of last season, metal prints seemed to be all the rage. I
>> sold many more last year than I would have expected, but I don't know if the
>> trend will continue.
>>
>> Next week I'm hanging some of my Scotland prints in the shop that sells my
>> stuff, with some attendant publicity. It's going to be billed as something
>> different for me and the shop, just to see if we can generate some interest.
>>
>> More as it develops.

Interesting idea; sell pix of far away scenic places to locals in the winter
and of the immediate scenic place to
tourists in the summer. I hope it works!

> "Nada", as in "no sales" or "no information"?

How can there be any info about sales in the upcoming season during a
particularly long, snow heavy winter? Where could
such info come from?

I also don't see much similarity between sales in a small, outdoor community
'fair' setting very far from anywhere much
else and far from any serious tourism and Bob's situation in a major tourist
destination not nearly so far from huge
population centers.

  Questionable Moose