Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:29:06 -0500
> Besides being the world premier online photo retailer, B&H is also the
> world's greatest brick-and-mortar photo equipment store. They have truly
> mastered the best of both world. They are a must-stop for me when I am in NYC.

I never had the privaledge of going in the store. But it is a
"landmark" in NYC right up there with the Empire State Building and
the Statue of Liberty.

I've got an old Popular or Modern Photography buried in my storage
boxes from the late '70s or early '80s which actually did a feature
story on B&H and published a "map" of of the interior so you could
visit and find the right counter or section to go to.

I've bought more than my fair share of stuff from B&H and will
continue to do so. They've always done me well.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx