Re: [OM] Filters on eBay and elsewhere, the results

Subject: Re: [OM] Filters on eBay and elsewhere, the results
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:49:15 -0400 (EDT)
Chris I would tend to agree with you, however I'm a little less energized
by the conversation.  I've never scratched a front element, however my
vision of how I will use these lenses is one that is pretty different than my
previous cameras.  UV is insurance and like insurance can be seen as a big
rip off unless you need it.  I'll surrender my pound of flesh now rather
than a more serious price later.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 3/14/2014 9:16:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,