Re: [OM] IMG: Headlight Cluster

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Headlight Cluster
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:05:51 -0700
You want classic? I'll give you classic. And no animals were harmed in
the making of this photograph:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/13174059805/>

Another +1 on the blue death rays. I find them literally painful when
the guy going in the opposite direction has them. I wonder how many
accidents they cause.

--Peter