Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:44:48 -0700
On 3/15/2014 12:02 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> If you're a New York state resident B&H charges you NYC sales tax which
> is 8.875%.  My local New York state and county tax is only 8%.
> Extremely irksome.

That's the way it is here, too. Tax varies in Calif. by county, city and
special district. You pay whatever the local
total rate is where the store is located. Any other option would be hopelessly
convoluted. And you know some people
would be getting fake IDs from the lowest rate locations.

Taxed Moose