Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere

Subject: Re: [OM] Popcorn - was Filters on eBay and elsewhere
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 21:09:21 +1100
Disagree - there are plenty. That same little independent cinema has a list of
around 12-14 movies on offer at any given time; shows opera 'broadcasts', and
similar events; has profiles for each film showing and imminent offers, printed
and online; shows a genuine mix. I saw Nebraska there recently and The Railway
Man - highly recommended and nothing remotely transatlantic about them at all.
In the recent very hot weather, I had no problem finding something to watch for
several days to enjoy aircon afternoons as a  celluloid refugee.
I think you need to seek out 'real' cinemas, rather than fast food equivalents.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: