Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 20:13:01 +0100
Similar issues had to be ironed out within the EU. If I buy something from an
online shop in, say, Denmark, should I pay the VAT at the Spanish rate (21%) or
the Danish one (25%)? The way it got solved within the EU is that you pay the
VAT rate of the country where the shop is located (so 25% in the example
above). This way the complications you describe below disappear.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain