[OM] IMG: Contains colour, trespass and old paint

Subject: [OM] IMG: Contains colour, trespass and old paint
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 23:28:10 +0100
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
There's this derelict house I pass every time I commute at the weekend.
I've always wanted to shoot it and decided to stop tonight as I feared
demolition works might be about to start .

The series begins at the garden door, and proceeds further.

Oh yes, sorry Ted for the "old paint" ;-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Doulce+France/Schwindratzheim/Schwindratzheim+Old+House-5188.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/nkxdp92
Most maybe viewed large I presume.

Bien amicalement de Metz
Philippe

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE