Re: [OM] Speaking of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of B&H
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 00:24:28 +0000
Paul-
Be sure to check out Adorama as well.

Thanks,
Steve Goss

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Braun [mailto:pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:11 PM
To: Olympus Group
Subject: [OM] Speaking of B&H

I just did a price comparison between Amazon and B&H on the Lowepro bags I'm
considering.  Surprisingly, B&H is at the same or a couple bucks less than most
of the vendors on Amazon.  And they also offer free shipping, something I'd get
with my Prime membership.

As soon as I decide which way to go, I believe I will be supporting the camera
guys this time instead of Amazon.  And it will give me pause to browse next
time I need a camera tchotcke - if B&H is close to or the same price, and still
offers free shipping, I may be ordering from them some more.

Interesting.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from
Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.