Re: [OM] IMG: Blatant butterflies, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Blatant butterflies, etc.
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:31:32 -0700
Thanks, Chuck.  We had a great time. I have family and some friends
scattered about Florida, so between visits and just enjoying the warm
weather, it was good. We don't get the snow and extreme cold here in
Seattle.  But the winters are so wet and gray that a sunshine, salt
water and sanity break is very much appreciated.

The good news is that spring is coming. In the Northeast, it just hasn't
decided whether it will come in late March or mid-April. Hang in there!

--Peter

 > You certainly seem to be enjoying your Florida trip. Given that
winter seems to be persisting so long I'm not much looking forward to
leaving Florida and going back home to New York 8 days from now.