Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:43:32 -0500
> That's correct, sir. The CEOs of our largest companies make only 410 times
> the pay of their lowest paid employee. It's an outrage we hold the suits back
> so much in this country.

First thing I would do is eliminate the cap on Social Security and
Medicare tax. That cap means that it really only hits only the working
middle class. Oh, and make it apply to those stock option packages.
Make it apply to every single benefit that those executives get. The
fact that Steve Jobs was somehow able to live on $1 annual salary
tells us that the system is stacked against us.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx