Re: [OM] (OM) Hugin

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Hugin
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:21:55 +1300

I re-installed Hugin and that yielded no improvement.

So I found
this

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/two-photos/en.shtml

and
the sequence of actions is not part of an automated process as far as I
can see at second glance. Despite what it says.

I have just
reconnected my old computer and it is SO depressing.

I can access a
partly restored drive, but there are SO MANY apps missing.

It does
look as though my photos up to 1 June 2013 might be saved, and on this
laptop I have photos from 22 November 2013 so 5 1/2 months images and
the modifications to others are missing.

As well as apps I installed
in that interval. At least wit my own macine I get a keyboard wit a
fully functional Hh key !

I need ti find a way to explore / restore
parts of the backup drive more.

Brian