Re: [OM] (OM) Hugin

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Hugin
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 06:52:33 +0000
Sorry to hear about the missing photos.  But there' sian other place
to look for them.  Depending on how much you fill your memory cards
you may want to try one of the various undelete programs (that we've
discussed here many times) to see what might not have been
overwritten?

Concerning the missing apps, it is 100% to be expected after a windows
reinstall that every single app has to be reinstalled individually.
When I've done that (and am currently doing with my son and his
laptop) we've not had the benefit of your 'originals' folder and had
to re-find them on the web.

Also don't forget to reinstall all the drivers (and their updates) for
all the hardware (LAN card, wifi card, display, etc etc ), if you're
lucky the tech did this but it's worth checking via the Device
Manager.

Good luck,
Jez