Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:54:26 -0700
I think you're being generous, Bob. What with the general anti-science
attitude, attempts to restriction of the rights of women, and the strong
tendency to be guided by ultra-conservative, so-called "christian" dogma, I
was thinking that it is far more likely they are trying to return to
something more like 12th century feudalism.

Next they'll expect us to dye ourselves blue and wear those funny little
white hats and be good little smurfs... Er, no... serfs! That's it, serfs!
I was momentarily confused.

---
Scott