Re: [OM] Chuck's pictures from the Third Annual Florida Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's pictures from the Third Annual Florida Zuikofest
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 20:36:26 +0000 (GMT)
Moose wrote thus

"Oly has an answer to that, the 60/2.8 macro lens - which is why I'll not be
answering my own question above. It's a
truly excellent macro lens with better working distance than the 12-50 with
tubes. Focuses directly to what would be 2:1
(2x) on FF........
Exactly why I sometimes use the 65-300 with extension tubes. No crawling on
one's belly and the great working distance
tends to scare the subjects less. Less often, though, now that I have the
60/2.8."

Macro Moose.

I recently bought the 60mm f2.8 macro lens and it truly follows in the
footsteps of the Olympus macro lenses of the past. It continues to surprise
with the quality of results it produces.Highly recommended.
Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK