Re: [OM] Chuck's pictures from the Third Annual Florida Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's pictures from the Third Annual Florida Zuikofest
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 07:08:11 -0400
I thought I had done as you described to turn macro mode on but then I
probably accidentally turned it off.  With the extension tubes on I
likely couldn't tell what was producing the magnification.  I think I
need to practice first with no tubes.

Thanks for the info on programming a button to turn focus enlargement on
and off.  I hadn't thought of that.  It would be a huge improvement in
control.  Does that also control enlargement for MF lenses?

Chuck Norcutt