Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 10:49:54 -0400
You may well be right but the alternative is for many to meet death in
some other form much sooner and with a more reliable prediction.  If
Malthusians keep predicting the same thing forever they may eventually
get it right.  I think I'll stick with my optimism since the Malthusians
have consistently been proven wrong by human ingenuity... so far.

Chuck Norcutt