Re: [OM] Bikes, (was: (OM) Computers)

Subject: Re: [OM] Bikes, (was: (OM) Computers)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:02:44 +0000
A good chap.  I remember driving a friend’s horrible old Vauxhall 101 in London
in the early 70s:  we had parked just off Piccadilly Circus and I drove off
without switching on the lights.  Some police stopped us, let me understand the
error of my ways and then let us go.  It was a Saturday, it was just before
midnight and we had been to the pub.  There was no hint of checking my state of
inebriation (not high, as it happens).  I still remember that incident when I
walk across Piccadilly Circus . . .

I’d better check my light bulb spares.

Chris