Re: [OM] IMG: Spring Time @ Mutz

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Spring Time @ Mutz
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:41:04 -0400
I wish we had some honey bees.  They seem to have pretty much
disappeared.  I haven't seen them this year in Florida nor were there
many last year in New York.  There were so few that I took extra special
care not to run them over with the mower if they were tending the
clover.  But, of course, I did take away their clover.

Chuck Norcutt