Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:13:51 -0500
> Don't joke like that, Ken.  Some of your compatriots thought that way (not
> for energy reasons, though) a few decades ago.
>> I think the easy thing to do is explode a few hundred nukes and kill
>> off 5 or 6 billion people. That should solve our energy problems for a
>> few thousand years.

The next plague, which we've been talking about, will very likely
correct our population problem for a couple hundred years. Whether
this plague is nature caused or human caused is the unknown. It could
go either way. Of course, this assumes we're just not going to get
wiped out by some space aliens.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx