Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] In case you hadn't heard....
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 11:22:21 -0400
Expecting Texas or Oklahoma wildcatters to care about what they leave
behind in Pennsylvania or New York is a bit of a stretch.  I support
fracking but only if there's effective regulation and very steep
penalities when the rules are broken... starting with paying
pre-drilling market value for any polluted properties as well as a 3X
price penalty to the owner (not the state)... all moneys to maintained
in escrow.  And no drilling starts until the base state of the land is
known and agreed.

Chuck Norcutt