Re: [OM] Smaller camera advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Smaller camera advice needed
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 21:30:07 -0700
I should mention something else as well. I bought the body-cap lens for it,
and as often as not, the E-PL3 with the body cap lens mounted is what I'm
carrying. It works much better than I had thought for the sort of
grab-shots I'm prone to take just to show something to someone and then
delete, and is very portable in that configuration. I've often dropped it
into the cargo pocket on a pair of shorts.