Re: [OM] Hey, Tina? You may find this interesting...

Subject: Re: [OM] Hey, Tina? You may find this interesting...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:01:28 -0500
>> Shoot me now. I have no appreciation for Dickens. Sorry.
> It's OK, Ken.  I don't either.  I also am not a big fan of Shakespeare.

At the risk of alienating Dr. Dubs here on the list, I must admit that
Shakespeare leaves me a little cold. Not as cold as Dickens, but
close.

OK, OK, Dickens is just plain horrid. Not like classic horrid with
feeble attempts at humour. Had there been Hallmark back then, Dickens
would have been writing Hallmark movies.

"...and now we return to our feature presentation, 'To Kill an
Audience'. Do join us next week when Hallmark presents 'The Old
Curiosity Shop Killed the Cat'".

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx