Re: [OM] OT: Online Problems with eBay - Follow-Up

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Online Problems with eBay - Follow-Up
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:34:40 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Chris, I have Java disabled.  No problems with ebay.

     Thank you for that, as it means that it's not a Jave problem.  I tried
using the feedback forum, and it's better than it has been for some time.
Still can't select the five levels of the various items nor post, but it's an
improvement.  I've only tried it with WinXP and IE8 so far, but I'll try it
with Firefox and Win7 when I have the time and a WiFi connection.  For now,
it's nice to have the photo selection and zooming back, and with the watch list
management available it's better than before.  At least I can use the most
needed features here at home with dial-up.

     eBay is a lot like hemorrhoids:  They're both a pain in the neck.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson