Re: [OM] The philosophy and practice of another landscape photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] The philosophy and practice of another landscape photographer
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:43:21 +0100
My pleasure, Brian.  If you look at the Topaz Labs website you will see that
the company produces many different applications, perhaps a confusing variety.
But there are samples displayed and you might spot one that would help you.
Remember that each application has adjustments for you to refine your process,
but also that there are templates of effects.

Each application is not a dreadful price but they have sales quite frequently.

Finally, each application will work also as a plugin for Photoshop or Aperture;
this means that other applications might be able to use them as plugins.

I hope that you find one that you can use to suitable effect.

Chris