Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: Brussels: Place Jourdan and Parc Leopold

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: Brussels: Place Jourdan and Parc Leopold
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 08:03:46 +1300

Nathan wrote;

Last week I was in Brussels from Tuesday to
Saturday, so almost all the pictures are from there. Because I am up
there so often, I have the time and flexibility to concentrate on
particular areas. This time it was the neighbourhood around Place
Jourdan and Parc L?opold, near my hotel, and I went on my usual
walkabouts with the camera during my free hours. There are a couple of
pictures of a wine-sniffing se?orita to start things of:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1171

As always, comments and
critique are welcome and appreciated.

/////